Join Chatham Economic Development Corporation for our annual Opportunity Chatham meeting, presented by Mosaic at Chatham Park & Triangle Community Foundation, on Friday, October 20, 2017 from 7:30 to 10 a.m. at the Chatham County Agriculture & Conference Center in Pittsboro.
We're pleased to welcome keynote speaker Dr. Michael Walden, a William Neal Reynolds Distinguished Professor and Extension Economist at North Carolina State University and a member of the Graduate Economics faculty with The Poole College of Management, who will talk about current regional and state economic trends.
Following Dr. Walden's talk, we'll learn about resources and partnership opportunities from a panel moderated by Amanda Hoyle of Metrostudy. Panel guests are:
- Napoleon Wallace, Deputy Secretary for Rural Economic Development, NC Department of Commerce
- Patrick Woodie, President, NC Rural Economic Development Center
- Dan Gerlach, President, Golden LEAF Foundation
- Ryan Combs, Executive Director, Research Triangle Regional Partnership
- Susan Sanford, Executive Director, Research Triangle Cleantech Cluster
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is made possible by the generous support from these sponsors:
Sponsorship opportunity are still available! If you're interested in sponsoring the event, contact Alyssa Byrd, Director of Communication and Special Projects, at firstname.lastname@example.org.