Chatham Economic Development Corporation's 9th annual Opportunity Chatham meeting, presented by Mosaic at Chatham Park & Triangle Community Foundation, was Friday, October 20, 2017 at the Chatham County Agriculture & Conference Center in Pittsboro.
We were pleased to welcome keynote speaker Dr. Michael Walden, a William Neal Reynolds Distinguished Professor and Extension Economist at North Carolina State University and a member of the Graduate Economics faculty with The Poole College of Management, who talked about regional and state economic trends.
Following Dr. Walden's talk, we heard from a panel moderated by Amanda Hoyle of Metrostudy. Panel guests were:
- Napoleon Wallace, Deputy Secretary for Rural Economic Development, NC Department of Commerce
- Patrick Woodie, President, NC Rural Economic Development Center
- Dan Gerlach, President, Golden LEAF Foundation
- Ryan Combs, Executive Director, Research Triangle Regional Partnership
- Susan Sanford, Executive Director, Research Triangle Cleantech Cluster
This event was made possible by generous support from these sponsors:
For questions about Opportunity Chatham and upcoming sponsorship opportunities, contact Alyssa Byrd, Director of Communication and Special Projects, at email@example.com.