STDB (Site to do Business) is an advanced digital toolkit for commercial real estate, providing essential data and tools to support financial, market, spatial and competitive analysis. The Chatham Economic Development Corporation can help you take advantage of these tools and quality data so you can win business.
Available tools are:
- Business Analyst: Generate demographic reports using rings, drive-times, or bands, generate color-code maps by choosing from thousands of variables, and more.
- Express Center: Quickly and easily generate all in one reports for specific real estate sectors such as Retail, Office, Industrial, Restaurant and Appraisal.
- ArcGIS Online: Create interactive web maps using your own data or explore the wealth of mapping opportunities that are publicly available.
- Business List: Prospecting tool that provides business information for existing locations within an analysis area.
- Flood Maps: Digital representations of the FEMA Flood Maps which can be overlaid on a street map or hybrid aerial map.
- CommercialSearch: Search for properties available for sale or lease. Add your listings to promote them to other CCIM members, as well as buyers investors and tenants.
To learn more or request reports, contact Alyssa Byrd, Director of Communication and Strategic Projects, at email@example.com.